If you’re looking for a way to simplify your makeup routine, permanent makeup may be the solution for you. Permanent makeup, or micropigmentation, is a procedure that adds color to your face by defining eyes and lips or camouflaging imperfections. The process works by inserting hypoallergenic pigments into the skin in the desired location and is done by an experienced, professional technician.
Micropigmentation works great for people who have:
- Undefined features they would like to correct;
- Allergies (whether watery eyes and sneezing from hay fever that smears makeup, or an actual allergy to conventional makeup products);
- Medical conditions, such as tremors or unsteady hands, that make applying makeup difficult;
- Oily skin that usually causes their makeup to smear;
- Scars or other skin imperfections that they would like to camouflage; or
- Those who would like to simplify their morning routine by removing some of the processes, like applying eyeliner and lipstick.
Permanent makeup is a natural-looking enhancement that complements features. The process is individualized to your specific needs, and colors are selected that enhance your natural coloring.
The results look great all day long, regardless of the weather or your activity level. Unlike conventional cosmetics, micropigmentation will not rub off or smear due to sweating, so it is a great solution for those who live in humid climates or for athletes who work out regularly.
The process evens out the shape of eyebrows, or replaces the look for those who have very thin brows or who have lost hair in that area. Lips can be better defined, evened out, and color-enhanced. Permanent eyeliner adds definition and makes lashes appear fuller.
If micropigmentation sounds like the right solution for you, make an appointment today at Skin Deep Clinical Skincare, Salon & Day Spa. Our team of professional technicians are ready to discuss the permanent makeup solutions that will work for your individual needs. You can find us at 220 Commercial Drive in Harker Heights, or give us a call on 254-680-7546. Better yet, download our free app and schedule a time that’s right for you. Download it for free from iTunes, Google Play, or Amazon.